Contact Us Today
3300 North Central, Suite 2600 Phoenix AZ 85012 U.S.A.
Phoenix Trial Practice Attorneys
The trial practice attorneys at Jardine, Baker, Hickman, Houston have many years of experience in successfully representing their clients, and they have proven track records that give each individual or business the assurance they deserve during this stressful event in their lives. They work tirelessly and compassionately on each client’s behalf by thoroughly investigating and examining the facts, and then professionally and ethically presenting the facts to the court and jury.
Call today at 602-222-9777 to get started. A knowledgeable legal professional is standing by and waiting to assist you with your case. You have nothing to lose by investing in your freedom, so don’t wait another second to contact our firm!
Phoenix trial practice attorneys at JBHH have won the respect of both judges, and opposing attorneys. They are considered formidable opponents not only because of their expertise and their success in the court room presenting their cases to a jury, but also their impeccable reputation of possessing and practicing law with the highest degree of ethics.
The law firm of Jardine, Baker, Hickman, Houston PLLC treats each person or company as if they are family, and work diligently to alleviate their client’s concerns in preparing their individual case for trial. They are committed and loyal, and include them in each phase of preparation to ensure the best possible outcome for their client.
Trial Practice Guidelines
Some of the guidelines JBHH PLLC trial practice attorneys follow as a commitment to each client are:
- Advising each client regarding the laws surrounding their individual case
- Ensuring each person or business is fully informed regarding their claim
- Giving each client their perspective regarding the outcome of their case
- Advising each client as to the estimated costs of the claim
- Advising each client in the decision making process to ensure they make the best decision possible for their rights and interests
- Meticulously investigate each client’s case, and ensure that expert witnesses are available to testify on their behalf
- Prepare each client for all aspects of the trial
Expertise in Court Procedures and Trial Practice in Phoenix
Contact Phoenix trial practice attorneys at Jardine, Baker, Hickman, Houston today to discuss your best legal options, and give them the opportunity to demonstrate why you should choose their law firm to represent you throughout this stressful time in your life.